Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) is an industry body that provides in-depth information about cookies. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the IAB website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result and we may not be able to process your order.
We automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
- The internet domain and IP address from where you access our website;
- The type of browser software and operating system used to access our website;
- The date and time you access the website
- The pages you enter, visit and exit our website from; and
- If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website.
The cookies we use are "analytical" cookies. They allow us to identify click stream patterns, to improve our website and to learn about the number of visitors to our website and the types of technology our visitors use. We only use this information to ensure that our web pages stay compatible with a selection of browsers and systems, thereby ensuring that our web pages appeal to a wide audience.