Talks and discussions on a range of fascinating philosophical topics, seriously and rigorously in a convivial setting – meaningful conversation about interesting ideas with interested people.
Open to all – anyone interested in philosophy is welcome and no prior knowledge or expertise is needed, though experts, philosophy teachers and students are very welcome.
When and where? We have now secured advance bookings and our last wednesday of the month meetings will be at 7.00 – 8.30pm, at the Druid's Head Pub, 3 The Market Place, Kingston-upon-Thames, KT1 1JT.
What is Kingston Philosophy Cafe?
Kingston Philosophy Cafe is open to everyone interested in philosophy. Our objectives are
- to encourage philosophical debate between professional and non-professional philosophers in a non-technical way
- to provide a forum for an active exchange of ideas and information at meetings and though the the discussion and blog pages on our website
- to use our website to provide information about literature and courses relevant to philosophy
- to inspire those interested in philosophy to develop their interest further
- To hold two meetings each month in a variety of formats to led by members or by visiting speakers
- To provide a regular bulletin with full details of our current activities
You can contact us at email@example.com